Stage - communication
Energy Cities is looking for an intern to contribute to the communication activities of the Covenant of Mayors Europe Office.
Your main tasks will be:
- Website content updates (online calendar, blog articles, others)
- Promotion on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin)
- Development of a social media strategy
- Development of case studies
- Contribution to the development of communication materials (e.g. presentation templates, social media cards and other visuals, reports, best-practice publications, etc.).
You will work under the supervision of Floriane and Marie, who are in charge of communications for the Covenant of Mayors.
The Covenant of Mayors is the worlds largest movement for local energy and climate action. In Europe, over 10,000 cities are taking action to secure a better future for their citizens.
Candidates should have an academic background and / or experience in Communications / Marketing, with interest in energy and climate.
Academic level: Bachelor or Master.
- Very good writing skills and spirit of synthesis
- Ability to take initiatives, to be autonomous and engaged
- Good interpersonal skills and willingness to work in an international team
- Excellent command of English (C1)
- Good level of French (B1-B2)
- Any other language, especially European, is an asset.
- Work place location: Energy Cities 2B chemin de Palente, 25000 Besançon (please note that depending on the sanitary situation, you may have to telework)
- Dates of the internship: February July 2022
- Duration: 6 months (with 1 holiday per month of internship)
- Allowance: EUR 850/month
Do you want to join us?
- Candidates must be enrolled in a university
- Candidates must have the legal right to work and live in France
- To apply, please send a motivation letter and your CV to Floriane Cappelletti
- Deadline of application: 30 January 2022.
Mardi 01 fevrier 2022
Energy CitiesClaire Roumet