REScoop.eu is looking for an Operations Assistant
REScoop.eu - the European federation of citizen energy cooperatives - is looking for a Dutch-speaking Operations Assistant to join its team in Brussels or Antwerp (Belgium) and support the operational administration of the association. This is a 50% FTE position.
- Handling invoices and payments of the association.
- Managing the payroll.
- Gathering and processing timesheets from the team.
- Supporting the financial reporting in EU-funded projects.
- Operational and administrative support.
REScoop.eu is a growing network of 1.900 citizens energy cooperatives operating across Europe who jointly represent over 1 million citizens. These people take action on climate change and lead the energy transition to energy democracy. As a federation, we follow up on relevant policy issues, represent the voice of renewable energy cooperatives towards European policy makers and promote the cooperative business model in the energy sector. We support the start-up of new initiatives and provide services to our members. We work with a young and international team in Brussels and Antwerp. Our working language is English but we are looking for a Dutch-speaking colleague.
- You are Dutch-speaking with a good set of English skills (both in writing and speaking). Knowledge of another EU language is an asset.
- You are interested in the concept of energy communities and are happy to work in a progressive, international context.
- You are a team player who believes in the values of the cooperative movement.
- You have a Bachelors degree (or you can be considered equally by experience).
- You have at least 2 years of relevant working experience in a comparable position.
- You are thorough and pay attention to detail.
- You have excellent organisational skills and know how to work independently.
- You are hands-on, proactive and not afraid to ask questions.
- You are familiar with Excel and Word. Experience with Winbooks and Acerta Connect is definitely a plus but not a requirement for this position.
- A permanent contract (in Belgium) for 50% FTE.
- A young, international and English-speaking working environment.
- An opportunity to get to know the European community energy movement.
- Autonomy to organise your work and flexible working conditions.
- A competitive remuneration package.
Send your application by September 6th, 2022 (17h or 5 PM-CET) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use Operations Assistant as a reference.
Your application should include the following items (in PDF format):
- Curriculum Vitae (in Dutch).
- Comprehensive cover letter (in Dutch) briefly explaining your motivation to apply.
- The contact details of two references, preferably former employers, supervisors (if applicable).
If you have any further questions regarding this position, please contact Daan Creupelandt (email@example.com or +32 493 400 931).