Job Alert -- Mundo-Lab is looking for a Center Coordinator
Are you familiar with the non-profit sector and do you share its values? Are you result-oriented and well organized? Are you overflowing with positive energy and is 100% customer satisfaction your goal? Are you a team player and do you enjoy coaching people? Do you express yourself fluently in Dutch, French and English? Then you are our ideal future coworker!
> Job summary
Sector:Social economy, workplaces & coworking
Contract: Full-time / Open-ended contract
Workplace: Brussels & Antwerp with occasional visits to other centers
Apply until :June 30th 2023
> About Mundo-Lab
Mundo-Lab develops and manages sustainable and
circular office and meeting centers, specifically for non-profit organizations,
NGOs and social enterprises. The Mundo-centers gather more than 200
organizations who share their workplace, where collaboration is encouraged to
create positive impact on society and our planet.
Today, the company manages 5 buildings: three in Brussels, one in Antwerp and one in Namur. A new center is under construction in Louvain-la-Neuve. The team has 27 employees, 12 of them are in the central management team.
> The function
The center coordinator is part of the "soft services" team. Among other things, this service manages the receptionists and cleaning teams. The center coordinator ensures the correct daily operation of the buildings together with the local staff, communicates with the tenants' organizations on certain practical matters and ensures a good atmosphere among the buildings users.
The tasks are as follows:
· Coaching of the reception teams and supervision of their tasks (management of meeting room reservations, databases, access, etc.).
· Supervision of the cleaning staff and the quality of their work
· Supervision of job students (recruitment, training...)
· Welcoming new tenants and organizing their move, arrival or departure
· Organization of meetings with tenants (formal and informal)
· Organizing and facilitating activities that create synergies between members
· Logistical management of premises: constant improvement of common areas
· Various administrative tasks
Training and/or experience
· Diploma in higher education in office management, human sciences, commerce, marketing, logistics... or equivalent experience
French or Dutch: mother tongue
French, English, Dutch: working languages (good written and oral skills)
> Other personal skills
· Proactive and resourceful
· Eye for detail, attentiveness
· Ability to work project-based and in a team
· Ability to motivate colleagues
· Affinity with social, societal and environmental issues
> Details of the contract
· Open-ended, full-time contract
· Place of work: Brussels and Antwerp, easily accessible by public transport. Occasional travel to Namur and Louvain-la-Neuve.
· Salary: Remuneration based on Joint Committee 200 + meal vouchers + DKV + reimbursement of transport costs
> Apply now!
Send your cover letter and CV as soon as possible to email@example.com, addressed to Ms Catherine Dupont. In the subject line of your e-mail, please mention: "Application center coordinator Mundo-Lab + your name"