Internship - communication
Energy Cities is looking for an intern to contribute to the communication activities of the Covenant of Mayors Europe Office.
Your main tasks will be:
- Website content updates (online calendar, blog articles, others)
- Promotion on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin)
- Development of a social media strategy
- Development of case studies
- Contribution to the development of communication materials (e.g. presentation templates, social media cards and other visuals, reports, best-practice publications, etc.).
The Covenant of Mayors is the worlds largest movement for local energy and climate action. In Europe, over 10,000 cities are taking action to secure a better future for their citizens.
Candidates should have an academic background and / or experience in Communications / Marketing, with interest in energy and climate.
Academic level: Bachelor or Master.
- Very good writing skills and spirit of synthesis
- Ability to take initiatives, to be autonomous and engaged
- Good interpersonal skills and willingness to work in an international team
- Excellent command of English (C1)
- Good level of French (B1-B2)
- Any other language, especially European, is an asset.
- Work place location: Energy Cities 2B chemin de Palente, 25000 Besançon (please note that depending on the sanitary situation, you may have to telework)
- Dates of the internship: February July 2022
- Duration: 6 months (with 1 holiday per month of internship)
- Allowance: EUR 850/month
Do you want to join us?
- Candidates must be enrolled in a university
- Candidates must have the legal right to work and live in France
- To apply, please send a motivation letter and your CV to Floriane Cappelletti
- Deadline of application: 30 January 2022.
Dinsdag 01 februari 2022
Energy CitiesClaire Roumet