Avenue des Arts 7-8
02/329 00 00
Reaching our centre by public transport is easy.
- A brand new bicycle highway is being constructed and runs right in front of the centre
- The closest "Villo" station is Madou, 1 minute away
- Find the easiest bicycle on the bicycle map of Brussels
- Park your bike in the courtyard (visitors)
- Bike racks will be installed in the parking garage (access with badge, not for visitors)
Brussels Central Station is a 15 minute walk away. Route via Google Maps.
Lines 2 and 6
Stop: Madou, exit through 'Leuvensesteenweg/Chaussée de Louvain / Madouplein/Place Madou ' (1 minute walk)
By bus (MIVB)
From Brussels Central Station
- Bus 65, direction Bourget, stop Madou (7 minutes)
- Bus 29 direction Hof ten Berg, stop Madou (7 minutes)
Mundo-madou is wheelchair accessible through the main entrance (Avenue des Arts 7-8).