Avenue des Arts 7-8
02/329 00 00
Reaching our centre by public transport is easy.
- A brand new bicycle highway runs right in front of the centre (Avenue des Arts)
- The closest "Villo" station is Madou, 1 minute away
- Find the easiest bicycle on the bicycle map of Brussels
- Park your bike in the courtyard (visitors of Mundo-madou and Tandem)
- 50 bike racks are at your disposal in the parking garage (access with badge, members only)
Brussels Central Station is a 15 minute walk away. Route via Google Maps.
Lines 2 and 6
Stop: Madou, exit through 'Leuvensesteenweg/Chaussée de Louvain / Madouplein/Place Madou ' (1 minute walk)
By bus (MIVB)
From Brussels Central Station, stop at Madou (7 minutes)
- Bus 65, direction Bourget
- Bus 63, direction Cimetière de Bruxelles/Begraafplaats van Brussel
- Bus 29, direction Hof ten Berg
- Bus 66, direction Tol/Péage
Mundo-madou is wheelchair accessible through the main entrance (Avenue des Arts 7-8).